North Carolina Families United, Inc.
Federation of Families Children's Mental Health -
Statewide Family Network
email@example.com Lana Dial V: 919.233.7478 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Applications
NC State Collaborative - Training and Technical Assistance Workgroup has funding available to contract with an organization or private independent contractor to 1.) Strengthen System of Care practice across North Carolina/Workforce Development and Accountability, and 2.) Help sustain System of Care in North Carolina.
These requests stem from funding out of the Child Family Team online Training. These funds will be used to expand family and youth voice, strengthen system of care practice and principles beyond existing capacity, and to fortify SOC sustainability in the new cross system, evidence based practice, managed care climate. In an effort to strengthen System of Care practice across North Carolina and increase SOC workforce actvities are as follows:
A. Strengthen System of Care Practice Across North Carolina
- Community scan—develop an expected and sustainable framework of practices against which communities can be assessed and barriers identified--$35k
- Streamline and decrease duplicated training silos.
- Summarize current funding streams--$12.5k
B. Increase SOC cross system workforce.
- Training of supervisors and facilitation training with connection to fidelity check, TA/coaching. Include Trauma-informed SOC, CFT II, and Webinar TA (Meck)--$75k
- Support and sustain ongoing operation of family led groups--$12.5k
- Administration and maintenance costs--$35k