North Carolina Families United, Inc.
Federation of Families Children's Mental Health -
Statewide Family Network
firstname.lastname@example.org Lana Dial V: 919.233.7478 E: email@example.com
Youth and Family Partner Scholarship Applications
Deadline for application August 15,2012
Notification by September 1, 2012
NC Families United Admin. Assistant
- A Completed form is required for consideration of application.
- Funds would be used to pay for 100% of the fee for certification exam after $50.00 registration is paid and application is accepted.
It is the expectation of NCFU and the NC State Collaborative for Children, Youth and Families that applicants that pass the Family Partner Exam work as a Family Partner in NC for a period of 3 years. This work can be in the form of paid employment or volunteer. You must have a supervisor overseeing and critiquing performance. Scholarship awardees will be invited annually to report to the state collaborative on their experiences as a Family Partner annually. This report may be in the form of a written report verified by a supervisor, or an in person presentation and update.
- A written email detailing need is all that is required.
- Amount requested.
- Copy of conference or training application.
- Benefits of the training and/or conference for specific youth organization and the individual.
It is agreed to set aside $7,500 to $10,000 to support educational opportunities for youth.